Job openings and volunteer opportunities will be posted below as they are available.
- One-Year Temporary Title I Reading Instructor - The following materials must be on file in the district office to ensure consideration for this position; letter of application, current Oregon teaching license with reading endorsement, completed application, transcripts and three letters of recommendation. Oregon statewide teacher application forms are available from the Imbler School District Office. (541) 534-5331 Closing date: Open until filled E.O.E.
Substitute Bus Driver - Driver applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass required physical examination, drug test, criminal history background check and be able to work with and get along with children. Must have a good driving record and have at least a class B CDL. Applicants must submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (see link below) $40 per route. EOE
- Substitute Custodian - This position will fill in as needed and for building clean up after athletic events. Must be available to work evenings and some weekends. Custodial applicants must pass criminal history background check. If interested, submit a completed Imbler School District Employment Application (below) and a letter of application. Open until filled. $13.06 per hour EOE
- Substitute Paraprofessionals - Applicants must pass criminal history background check. If interested, submit a completed Imbler School District Employment Application (below) and a letter of application. $11.78 - $12.85 per hour EOE
- Imbler School District Volunteer Application (Google Doc)
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application (Fillable PDF) - For licensed positions
- Imbler School District Employment Application (PDF)
Imbler School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The following forms are required for all chaperones of overnight trips and other volunteer activities. Please print and complete the forms and return them to the staff member in charge of activity. Forms must be completed 2 -3 weeks prior to activity.