Google Classroom Supports
Technology Support Phone Line
The InterMountain ESD has created a Technology Support Phone Line for students and families who may need help with technical issues related to online supplemental learning during the school closure. Technicians will support callers remotely to assist with issues related to schoolwork.
The PHONE NUMBER is 1-888-223-9593, for more details view the Technology Support Flyer.
Imbler School District wants to share information with students, staff and families regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our district takes the health and safety of our school community seriously. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Eastern Oregon and in our school buildings. All serious potential exposures and confirmed cases will be handled by the local public health department. They will complete a contact investigation. If our students, or any students who attended an event, were exposed to a confirmed or presumptive case their families would be contacted directly or the school would be contacted to notify us of the exposure.
General Information: What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a Coronavirus, part of a large family of viruses that usually cause mild respiratory illnesses such as the common cold. COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that had not been seen in humans before.
Eastern Oregon Information:
You can help yourself and your student(s) to reduce their risk for getting and spreading viral respiratory infections, including the flu and the common cold, by taking these simple steps which will also prevent COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue, sleeve, or elbow (not hands) when you cough or sneeze, and then wash your hands.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, stay home and follow the guidance of your healthcare provider.
- Keep your immune system strong by eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and regular exercise, and by taking care of underlying health conditions.
- Make sure you are watching yourself for symptoms and take the steps we have outlined if you do become symptomatic. The following links have information about what to look out for and what to do if you do become sick:
Public Agency Resources:
We care about every student, staff and community member in our district will continue to keep you apprised of pertinent and helpful information as it becomes available. We are working in partnership with multiple agencies to be as prepared as we can be. For additional information, please visit the following links: